The contract deputy program provides high visibility, rapid response to emergency and non emergency calls for the residents of contracting subdivisions. Many subdivisions participate in the Contract Deputy Program as a way to supplement existing law enforcement services. This results in significantly lower criminal activities by crime prevention and traffic enforcement. The contract deputy program promotes the "neighborhood oriented policing" concept where the same deputy patrols the same neighborhood and becomes familiar with the people who live there.
Items of Interest:
- If you live in a precinct 5 contract you may fill out a Vacation Watch before going out of town. A deputy will be made aware that you are not there and will periodically check your residence while you are gone.
- If you live in a precinct 5 contract you may also fill out a Special Watch form to have a deputy or deputies that work in your area to watch a particular problem.
- If you want to provide information to Precinct 5 but you are uncomfortable calling our office or speaking to a deputy in person you may fill in an Online Crime Tips form.
- If you need a home security inspection, a guest speaker, or you are planning a parade or group event in your subdivision and you would like a deputy to participate please contact Sergeant Mitch Hutter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to have your bicycles registered with our department contact Sergeant Mitch Hutter by sending an email to email@example.com Sergeant Hutter will contact you, set up an appointment to meet you and register your bikes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you have any questions about the Patrol Division or the Contract Program send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to review a list of FAQ's about the Contract Deputy Program.