The Peace Officers of Precinct 7 are dedicated to the ideals and principles of good professional Law Enforcement. Precinct 7 offers a wonderful work environment, stability, and the opportunity for advancement.
To become part of this select group of men and women, seriously consider applying for a position at Precinct 7 today.
We are currently accepting applications for Reserve Deputies that are:
- TCOLE Certified Peace Officers
- Peace Officers in good physical condition
Physical Agility Test Required
- Peace Officers with no Class B or above misdemeanors or felonies
Expect a thorough background screening and drug testing.
DEPUTY APPLICANT MUST:
· Be at least 21 years of age
· Must be a citizen of the United States of America
· Have a minimum of 30 college hours, or have two (2) years law enforcement experience, or two (2) years of military experience. (If not, applicant may apply as a provisional officer.)
· Be a licensed Texas Peace Officer
· Pass a physical agility test, writing assessment, and a background investigation
· Lateral transfers will be considered
· Incentive pay for TCOLE Certification, College, bi-lingual ability, Field Training Officer, K-9, DRE and ACTAR Certifications, etc.
· Medical Insurance (coverage starts ninety days after employment)
· Dental and Vision plans
· TCDRS Retirement System
· Deferred Compensation programs available
· Vacation, holiday, and sick time
· Uniforms provided
HARRIS COUNTY HAS AN EMPLOYMENT AT WILL POLICY
Harris County Constable’s Office, Precinct 7
5290 Griggs Road
Houston, TX 77021
Recruiting Office Contact: Captain Lionel Aaron
PH : (713)643-6118